Saturday, January 14, 2012
山楂圆饼 Haw Flakes Cookies . Recipe here .
德囯酥饼 German Crunch ~ Green Tea & Chocolate
德囯酥饼 German Crunch ~ Poppy Seed
Recipe here .
Ingredients A :
- 150g butter
- 100g castor sugar
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Ingredients B (sifted together) :
- 200g plain flour
- 50g cornflour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- some crushed cornflakes or Nestum
- Cream butter and castor sugat till light and fluffy. Add condensed milk and egg yolk. Mix well. Add vanilla.
- Fold in the sifted flour and mix into a soft dough.
- Spoon dough onto the Nestum and shape into balls. Place onto agreased baking sheet.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C till golden brown. Cool and store in air-tight tin.