recipe adopted from Agnes Chang ~ Baking Made Easy
200g castor sugar
1 tbsp honey
200g self-raising flour, sifted
1. Put A into a mixing bowl and cream till light.
2. Add in eggs one by one, beating well after each addition till creamy.
3. Add Nestum and mix well.
4. Divide flour and milk into 3 parts and fold in alternately till well-combined.
5. Pour mixture into a lined and greased baking tin, baked in a pre-heated oven at 180C till
golden brown and cooked, about 45 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, leave to cool before serving.