- 125 g butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 150 g low protein flour
- 2 eggs (large)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100 ml milk
- 1/2 cup chocholate chips
- 150 g mashed banana
- some banana wedges (abt 2cm in length)
- Beat butter & sugar until fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time, mixwell.
- Shift in flour, baking powder, baking soda & combine well with milk.
- Add in mashed banana & cocoa powder mix well.
- Last add in chocolate chips & combine well.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin paper liners to about 3/4 full. Then insert a banana wedge into the middle of the muffin.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180C for 25-30 min.